The FUTURE Program has closed the application for the 2019-2020 academic year. On-campus interviews will begin in April 2019. For assistance or more information, please contact the Program Coordinator Emma Burgin.
- Student application
- Parent/guardian Information to be completed by parent/guardian
- Emergency Contact/Medical Information form
- Release/Exchange of Information form
- High school transcript
- Copy of applicant’s IEP
- Educational evaluation (ideally conducted within the past three years) such as:
- Peabody Individual Achievement Test (PIAT)
- Kaufman Test of Educational Achievement (KTEA)
- Woodcock Johnson III or Revised Test of Achievement
- Current psychological/behavioral evaluation
- Results of a current physical examination (within last 12 months)
- Three letters of recommendation from persons who have known the applicant for one year or longer. The recommendations should represent three of the following areas:
- Community involvement
NOTE: Family members are not to complete letters of recommendation. FUTURE staff will return the application if reference letters are missing. Letters must be submitted using the recommendation forms in the application packet and must be returned with the packet in sealed envelopes as directed on the form.
- Inventories completed by parent/guardian
- A personal interview with the applicant and parent, family, guardian, or support person will be scheduled as determined by application screening committee.