The FUTURE Program enrolls students every fall semester. Applications are closed for the 2020-21 academic year. Applications will reopen in October for the 2021-22 academic year. For assistance or more information, please contact the Program Coordinator, Dr. Emma Burgin.
After the application deadline, the Application Screening Committee will schedule on-campus interviews in for individuals chosen to go on to the next step in the admissions process.
- Student application
- Parent/guardian Information to be completed by parent/guardian
- Emergency Contact/Medical Information form
- Release/Exchange of Information form
- High school transcript
- Copy of applicant’s IEP
- Educational evaluation (ideally conducted within the past three years) such as:
- Peabody Individual Achievement Test (PIAT)
- Kaufman Test of Educational Achievement (KTEA)
- Woodcock Johnson III or Revised Test of Achievement
- Current psychological/behavioral evaluation
- Results of a current physical examination (within last 12 months)
- Inventories completed by parent/guardian
- Three letters of recommendation from persons who have known the applicant for one year or longer. The recommendations should represent three of the following areas:
- Community involvement
NOTE: Family members are not to complete letters of recommendation. FUTURE staff will return the application if reference letters are missing. Letters must be submitted using the recommendation forms in the application packet and must be returned with the packet in sealed envelopes as directed on the form.