FUTURE: Postsecondary Education Program
Tuition and Fees
$4,546.00 each semester includes:
- Individualized FUTURE Program
- Access to audit select university classes
- University of Tennessee Student ID
- NetID and access to University of Tennessee Webmail
- Facilities Fee
Other expenses not included in Tuition and Fees:
- Books for auditing university classes
- Meals and All-Star Funds
- Transportation- parking permit if needed
Financial Aid and Scholarship Opportunities
At this time, financial aid is not available for tuition and fees. However, we encourage you to pursue other scholarship opportunities. Some possibilities may include:
- Sam Walton Community Scholarship: A $1,000 scholarship will be awarded to one college-bound high school senior in a community where a Walmart or Sam's Club is located. Applications are available only through high school guidance counselors starting in January or through personnel managers at local stores.
- The East Tennessee Foundation administers scholarships to students living in East Tennessee. The eligibility requirements may vary per scholarship. Please visit www.easttennesseefoundation.org for more information.
- Disaboom is a website with information and resources for people with disabilities. Please visit: www.disaboom.com/scholarships.
- Collegeboard is a website with over 400,000 listings. Please visit the website at www.collegeboard.com.
Please note that these are tentative costs that are subject to change upon program requirements.
Contact the FUTURE Program
University of Tennessee
430 Claxton Complex
1122 Volunteer Blvd.
Knoxville, TN 37996-3452
Phone: (865) 974-9176